An endpoint or end point is a mark of termination or completion.
- In geometry, an endpoint is a point at which a line segment or ray terminates.
- In chemistry, an endpoint is the conclusion of a chemical reaction. In particular, in a titration, it is the point at which no further titrant should be added — usually indicated by a color change in an indicator or some other measurable change.
- In computer science, in discussions of communications protocols, an endpoint is the name for the entity on one end of a transport layer connection, see also communication endpoint. In Service-oriented architecture, an endpoint is the entry point to a service, a process, or a queue or topic destination.
- In music, Endpoint is the name of a hardcore punk band.
- In a research trial, a clinical endpoint refers to a disease, symptom, or sign that constitutes one of the target outcomes of the trial.